I am overflowing with gratitude. My Mental Stream was kind enough to nominate my blog, so I will do my best to follow the rules.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. List seven random things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
Okay, here goes. First, if you’re looking for smart, kind, witty, and superbly authentic writing, head on over to My Mental Stream. I don’t follow blogs unless they truly speak to me, and this one never disappoints. Again, many thanks for selecting my little blog!
Now for seven random things:
1. I can spin a basketball on my finger for a ridiculous length of time.
2. I have a slight obsession with Aerosmith — slight, as in I like them but have only been to one of their concerts.
3. I wish I could always be naked — just don’t like wearing clothes.
4. I make all my own laundry detergent, face-wash, and many household cleaners — yeah, I’m a bit of a hippy.
5. I love turtles and basset hounds.
6. I bit a hole in my hand natural-birthing my second child.
7. I’m an obsessive flosser — I like clean teeth.
Wow! That’s some serious randomness.
And finally, the tough part — nominating 15 other blogs. I’m new to the blogging world and don’t follow that many blogs. My online time is pretty limited, and I hope to follow more in the future. I’m blown away by some of the amazing writing out there and wish I didn’t require so much darn sleep!! I would love nothing more than to hole up in my room and read blogs. I would love it in the moment, but it would be dreadful for my mental health.
The other issue is my dilapidated laptop. It’s currently out of commission, so I’m exclusively blogging from a loaner iPad. It’s a sweet piece of technology, but I’m still getting use to the WordPress app. Channel your inner turtle, and please be patient with this newbie blogger. Thanks!
The nominees are:
Wish I could produce more, but at this time, this is the best I can do. Check them out!
Hope to be able to spend more time writing and customizing my blog in the future.
Thanks again for the nomination. Peace
One thought on “One Lovely Blog Award. How Lovely!!”
You are very welcome for your nomination. Also thank you for your kind words 🙂 Ouch on the hand fact!
Comments are closed.